A brand strategy needs to contain 6 different sorts of elements:
- a consistent core essence that defines what it stands for at its center, and to which individuals can relate to during every interaction.
- a few key differentiators that when put together make that brand truly unique.
- three to five items that your audience can concretely benefit from.
- behavior attributes that people can identify with when interacting with a brand, as if it was another person.
- a story that will engage an audience emotionally by transporting them through a narrative they feel part of.
- sensorial elements that activate as many senses as possible to deepen the connection through different levels of connection.